Sunday, September 18, 2016

The 7 Natural laws of Breastfeeding



Everyone knows that I'm pro-breastfeeding and anything that's natural for baby and mama. During my certification to become a postpartum doula, I've had several books that were required reading. One of the subjects, breastfeeding, was something that I've started to read up on.  One of the books that I'm reading highlighted seven natural laws of breastfeeding that I felt was extremely important for breastfeeding mamas and those pregnant individuals who may be considering breastfeeding.


7 Natural laws of Breastfeeding



1. Babies are hardwired to breastfeed

2. Mother's body is baby's natural habitat

3. Better feel and flow happen in the comfort zone

4. More breastfeeding at first means more milk later.

5. Every breastfeeding couple has it's own rhythm

6. More milk out equals more milk made

7. Children wean naturally

No comments:

Post a Comment