Monday, January 25, 2016

Blogs


So if you're reading this that means you read or have read my blog and I'm really happy.  I had an idea of posting some blogs from doulas or other birth workers that I enjoy to read in my spare time. I've been mainly focused on reading blogs by other postpartum doulas or doulas that consider themselves full spectrum. I've compiled a listing of the blogs that I try to read on a regulat basis that might be of use to you or possibly a friend or family member.

These blogs are funny, heartwarming and educational but they have one thing in common and they are the realness of them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Happy reading.


  1. A day at home with your postpartum doula
  2. Beautiful is your Postpartum Body
  3. I love tea!! Safe herbal teas for Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
  4. Maternal Child Connections
  5. Radical Doula

No comments:

Post a Comment